tickle, tickle- haha!

This is what I get for marrying an Asian woman. I pay to go to plays and restaurants and hear people talk about the white ghost devil.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Yule Get Yours a Little Late

I was late getting the Christmas cards out as they just got dropped in the blue box today. I hope that most people get theirs by the 12th day of Christmas. I was delayed in part by not feeling the urge to do a letter. ( I didn't do one last year either, but DD came up with the quiz idea and we knocked it out quick.) It's easy to write an interesting letter when you have one of the BIG events happen during the year, I'm not counting turning 40 as a BIG event, but not so much when life is just rolling along. (I'm not complaining, I know many people would love to be "just rolling along.") So, this year we decided to save a tree and go sans letter. We'll see if any one notices.

May you have safe travels and a very Merry Christmas. May we all have Peace and Joy in the New Year.

M (aka WGD)

2 Comments:

Blogger Veronica said...

Merry Christmas WGD!!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger demondoll said...

Oh, are you there?
;-)


Wait. It's been weekssince this post! Oh, how you tease.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home