tickle, tickle- haha!

This is what I get for marrying an Asian woman. I pay to go to plays and restaurants and hear people talk about the white ghost devil.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter guesses

I like the ones that say Harry gets it from the guy in the Members Only jacket. Could happen. Here are my predictions if anybody cares;

Ron- I've been thinking that he dies, but now I think he makes it. Saddly, I'm guessing his twin brothers get dead.

Hermine (I've read her name for 6 books and still don't know how to spell it.)- Lives, they can't kill Herminniey.

Neville- He dies a hero.

Draco- Repents and dies.

Snape- Is really good and gets really dead.

Dumbledore- He's still dead, but makes a "Use the Force" statement from beyond the grave.

Harry- He lives and saves the day, but losses the ablity to do magic in the process. He lives happily ever after as a teacher at Hogwarts.

6 Comments:

Blogger demondoll said...

Did someone really say he'd get smoked by a guy in a Members Only jacket? Besides you, I mean? and where is your jacket? Hm... ;-)
~I bet they could kill H.e.r.m.i.o.n.e. Wouldn't that bite?
~ I agree with Snape, but I want Alan Rickman to LIIIIIVE!
~Couldn't give a flying fvck about Draco. Kill him, don't kill him, but give that poor actor a better dye job.
Ah, poor Neville

9:27 PM  
Blogger demondoll said...

I finished the book a few hours ago. We may discuss your predictions after you finish it?

11:32 PM  
Blogger LolaDiana said...

AAAAAUUUGGGHHHH dont you dare!!!!!
aaauuuuugghh
(on page 350)
d

9:06 PM  
Blogger White Ghost Devil said...

OK, I was about half right... just like everybody else. I liked the book well enough, but I agree that the final chapter was pretty weak for the end of a 7 book series. I wonder if they'll change it for the movie, not that a balding Draco would be funny, but golly!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Veronica said...

hmmm...I am so NOT a Harry Potter fan...

11:23 PM  
Blogger ElleDee said...

Ditto. Sorry!

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home