tickle, tickle- haha!

This is what I get for marrying an Asian woman. I pay to go to plays and restaurants and hear people talk about the white ghost devil.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Did you miss me? I was going to post, but I held off as a protest while Paris was in lock-up. Although, if Harry Potter gets killed I might have to stop again.

Anyway...

I bought some stamps the other day and they asked me if I wanted the Start Wars sheet. I don't know if I look like the type guy who's on the prowl for SciFi postage, but I said sure. I was expecting the stamps to be in the little 20 stamp book with the 4 different images that repeat and are all the same size. Instead, I was handed the collector's sheet with about 15 different sized and imaged stamps.

Now I have to figure out which bill gets what stamp. The Darth Vader stamp was about 2"x2" and almost covered the address on the Directv payment. If you're wondering, the car insurance got Boba Fet, Verizon got the strom troopers and pre-pay toll bridge envelope got the X-Wing fighter. I would send the Emperor to the credit card company, but I pay that online.

And who do I send the lame Padme stamp to?

11 Comments:

Blogger demondoll said...

Padme is NOT lame- she had fabulous costumes. I'll use her to send Norma's card.
And yes, you look exactly like the type to need StarWars stamps. Ha!

11:01 PM  
Blogger ElleDee said...

I didn't understand a lick of what you just wrote.
Ha, lick.
No really. I mean, I know Darth Vader (although i thought it was "Dark" because, hey! He is)

Dude, they offered you StarWars stamps? hehehehe.

I kid. Maybe just b/c you're a guy. Other than the thick glasses, who really "looks" like they should get those kind of stamps? Someone walking around with a light saber? (Uh, it is called "saber," right?)

6:27 AM  
Blogger White Ghost Devil said...

You thought it was "Dark Vader?" Isn't that the most basic pop culture reference? Dennis Miller would be spinning in his grave if he were not still alive.

10:53 PM  
Blogger ElleDee said...

You're going to disown me as a sister-in-law but ...
I fell ASLEEP when I watched one of the Star Wars movies (I think it was the second) in the movie theaters.
My friend, Chris, was disgusted with me.

6:16 AM  
Blogger demondoll said...

LOL! I wish I could have slept- but the sound was too loud in the theatre.
I hate JarJar.

5:52 PM  
Blogger MattFeath said...

I really don't understand all the Star Wars hoopla ... maybe because I was "older" when the first one came out (it was the last movie I went to see before I went off to Navy boot camp in 1977) ... I only watched the first new one and thought it sucked so bad that George Lucas wasn't going to get anymore of my $$$$!!!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Veronica said...

haha! I almost died laughing...I think it's cause your a guy...they asumed you were the type to do the happy dance for those stamps. If collectors only knew...YOU paid your bills with them! haha

Welcome back! I missed you!

9:07 PM  
Blogger BW said...

I never knew you had a blog!!!

Holding our on me!

You referenced Start War stamps so initially I thought you had be offered stamps with the image of George W. Bush.

8:25 PM  
Blogger VS said...

Yoda who got? And young Yoda was it, or old?

4:07 PM  
Blogger demondoll said...

Hahahaha! Piggy, you slay me!

6:31 PM  
Blogger LolaDiana said...

I got 3 sheets, have saved han solo for personal correspondence.

sigh....
I love you

I know


sigh............

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home