tickle, tickle- haha!

This is what I get for marrying an Asian woman. I pay to go to plays and restaurants and hear people talk about the white ghost devil.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spring Training

I've started rolling out of bed early to do some of that exercise stuff I've heard people talk about. I'm not quite sure how me shuffling around the neighborhood is going to help me get ready for the Tri-athawhatever in the summer, but I guess it can't hurt... Well, yes it does hurt, because I apparently need to stretch way more than I do. Also, I've gained a couple of pounds since I started because since I'm running in the morning, I think that I can eat all of the Easter candy I can snarfle. At least I'm doing a community service by giving the morning dogwalkers something to chuckle about.

Tomorrow morning I'll ride the bike and see how that goes.

Oh well, I guess I'm just beefing up for the "before" picture.

Now about something else... My Vegas trip was fun. I never won anything at the slots, but I only played about $25 total during the 2 days because I was never feeling the winning vibe. Mostly I bring up the trip to warn you away from the show we saw, "Bite at the Stratosphere. It was very bad... funny, but not on purpose. I know you're saying how could anybody mess up a show about topless vampires who dance to '80's rock standards? I don't know, but they did. Next they'll combine ice cream and beer to f*&% up those too.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger LolaDiana said...

Jog, Jog against the dying of the light.

No worries, I hate exercising. Nothing makes it fun, but fitting into a size previously thought long gone has it's charms.
for about 5 minutes and then the ice cream truck comes along...

9:35 PM  
Blogger demondoll said...

Harhar, you went to unsexy strip club! How can succubi be unsexy? In Vegas?

Do you wear the tie-dye shirt for safety? I know this seems a silly question, but yu get up so much earlier than I... *gloating, whilst sleeping in the middle*

11:20 AM  
Blogger ElleDee said...

Props to you for getting out there and jogging/running your heart out!

1:38 PM  
Blogger yatsu said...

I'll be thinking of you as I jog the Marshall High School track, listening to my iPod of Carpenters favorites - desperate to fit in certain jeans by my 40th!

11:34 PM  
Blogger demondoll said...

the gym.... it calls to me... it sez "Sauna after workout"...

10:06 PM  
Blogger demondoll said...

Er, are you still posting?

4:13 PM  
Blogger ElleDee said...

Where the sam hill are you?!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home