tickle, tickle- haha!

This is what I get for marrying an Asian woman. I pay to go to plays and restaurants and hear people talk about the white ghost devil.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Did you here the one about the crazy astronaut?

Sometimes reality is so much stranger than anything you could make up. If I saw a tv show that had a astronaut driving from Houston to Orlando to stalk another astronaut in an airport parking lot because they're both involved with a space shuttle pilot, I'd change the channel because nothing like that could ever happen... Except that it did.

The Daily Show, Leno and Letterman shouldn't even mention it, because it's just too easy to make fun of.

6 Comments:

Blogger demondoll said...

Y'all need the link-
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16997958/

She done lost her mind...

11:34 PM  
Blogger demondoll said...

You're right, it will be all over the place tomorrow.

Don't mess with a woman in space diapers!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Veronica said...

heheh she was one of those psycho chicks (similar to Fatal Attraction-the bunny incident crosses my mind.) She frick'n wore a "space" diaper...hehehe just sick.
It must have stunk in her car. Imagine if she layed poo in her diapie...Oh, but she didn't care she was on a mission. "Houston we have a problem!" hehehe

8:40 PM  
Blogger ElleDee said...

They found two soiled diapers in her car.
Me, I would have at least thrown them out the window. Jeez.
Then again, if I found myself strapping on a diaper, I think I would immediately stop drinking whatever was in my glass.

6:29 AM  
Blogger demondoll said...

Hahaha! Throw 'em out the window!

9:34 PM  
Blogger demondoll said...

I do believe it is the 19th. 2 weeks. You got no right to ask if Piggy is posting. Which he isn't, but you.. um.. aren't. posting.
xoxoxo

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home