tickle, tickle- haha!

This is what I get for marrying an Asian woman. I pay to go to plays and restaurants and hear people talk about the white ghost devil.

Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm turning Filipino, I really think so.

I think the I'm turning slowly Filipino through osmosis... and not by consuming large amounts of pancit and chicken adobo during visits to the In-Laws (although there is some of that happening too.)

Why do I say this? Because I saw the Happy Slip lady on YouTube and I think I got most of the jokes. Even the ones about pointing with the lips and peephole/people confusion.

Can massive amounts of texting and loading big cargo on a little motercycle be far behind?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger demondoll said...

What is this big cargo of which you speak? You best not be talking about me, Mister...

Haffy Slif is fretty darn punny. I like her site, too.

10:42 PM  
Blogger White Ghost Devil said...

I don't like her site, because she gets hundreds of comments. I don't want lots of comments, but now I feel small.

10:47 PM  
Blogger demondoll said...

Oh, goodness. Happy Slip is from "half-slip" and I just made it even worse. No one talks like I just wrote.


Wait. Nevermind, they do! :D

10:59 PM  
Blogger ElleDee said...

I don't have time to read her website (you know, follow all the links and find out what this pinay is all about) but I was able to take a peek. It looks funny! Especially, You "haf ee slip" - Happy slip!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Veronica said...

Hmm I will check it out... :)
Glad you're back!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home