tickle, tickle- haha!

This is what I get for marrying an Asian woman. I pay to go to plays and restaurants and hear people talk about the white ghost devil.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

That time of year again

The dreaded holiday letter, we've been doing them since we had the Boy and now it's time to write this as I'm picking up the cards from Costco tomorrow. I think that we have done better letters over the years than most of the stuff you get (mostly be keeping it relativly short... never more than 1 page and never less than 12 point type,) but I'm confused this year. How do I keep it from being redundant to DDolls blog? I know most of the folks we send cards to are not readers of her blog, but part of me is thinking, "If they really cared, wouldn't they read it?"

Oh well, atleast using MS Word, I'll have my spelling/grammar crutch, unlike Blogger. I know I should look it up, but if it does not have a red line under it, it must be right, write?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're sweet. No, not that many people are reading it. Think of the letter as filler for the pic of the Boy. That's all anyone wants! ;)

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what letter? WGD-I'm tired and confused. PLEASE explain. :)

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.Man writes a Christmas letter to go with our picture cards. Braggy stuff about all the things we did(um.tried to do)during the last year. Obviously we didn't do much this year! ;)

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is a cool idea. I don't think hubby would do tha for me...You're one swell guy!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Veronica said...

well, how did it go??

11:19 PM  
Blogger White Ghost Devil said...

Ddoll ended up doing most of this year's letter as a short quiz on our activities. It was pretty good.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home