tickle, tickle- haha!

This is what I get for marrying an Asian woman. I pay to go to plays and restaurants and hear people talk about the white ghost devil.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I miss the keggers!

I thought I was all grows up when I offered to give my sister a break and host the family Christmas Day get-together. I was wrong.

Now we've hosted parties at this house before, but this will be the first one where most people are not out on the patio or on our huge sofa to watch football. (Also, a chunk of the sectional has moved to make room for the tree.) This time we have to figure out how 22 people are going to sit down, at a table, and eat at the same time. Unless the kids eat at the picnic table in the back yard, the math is not working. Maybe I should have asked Santa for an addition on the house.

Anyway, as my office is about to into a guest room when Ddolls folks arrive for Boy time, I won't be online much for the next week. So... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Blogger demondoll said...

Yes, I miss the keggers, too.
Please help me clean the bathrooms.
(I know for a keg party you don't need anything but red cups, but please also take out the decoration boxes. And get some chairs.)

11:56 AM  
Blogger ElleDee said...

You can only have keggers if your bathroom is covered with a tarp. With a hole for the you-know-what. But from the stories I've heard about your friends (and, um, you) it probably still wouldn't be safe. *chuckle, chuckle*

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home