tickle, tickle- haha!

This is what I get for marrying an Asian woman. I pay to go to plays and restaurants and hear people talk about the white ghost devil.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Snow Day

We've got about 6"-8" of snow here the last couple of days. It closed the schools to make the 4 day weekend a 5'er. We didn't really feel the full magnitude of the day because the boy is a home schooler and I work out of my home office. But I did get to use the bad roads as a excuse for postponing a appointment at the dentist office.





























I saw more snow when I was in Alberta two weeks ago, but that just felt like frozen tundra land. The couple inches here feels more Christmas. ish. y.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pix! You'd almost think we went somewhere special to go sledding, instead of the vacant lot ax the street :)

Um, you took all the best photos for your post. What am I supposed to use?? Joke only! I'll find something... I think... ;)

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, this is the THIRD TIME I tried posting on your blog. What the H is wrong with blogger???
Sorry, I had really great flattering stuff to say but now I'm just so ticked off that I got nothin'.
I will comment in a bit when I simmer down.

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I kept trying to post (piece of $hit blogger) was ...
I love the pictures! My first thought was how wonderfully Winter Wonderland your pictures are and how cute the Boy is in all of them. My second thought was "Wow, it looks really cold. Wonder if it's going to be that cold when I visit. Brrr."
And my final thought was, "You granted us with a post ... finally!" I'm just sayin' :)

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lulu...word.

except for the visiting part. unless...:)

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the snow is lovely, the sledding is folkloric and anyway even if it is 70 degrees here in socal... everyone STILL has the sniffles

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But not the mama-to-be, I hope. You gotta stay sniffle free! :)

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home