tickle, tickle- haha!

This is what I get for marrying an Asian woman. I pay to go to plays and restaurants and hear people talk about the white ghost devil.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Keeping It Real


So I was planting tulip and daffadil bulbs in the rain today, instead of watching football, while my wife had taken the mini van to the crazy 50% off yarn sale and the Boy was immersed in playing "Hidden pictures" on Highlights.com, when I thought to myself...

"Have I lost my edge?"

I guess if you have to ask, you might already know the answer... Of course not.

And I showed it by mixing the bulbs together and planting the different colors randomly. Some I even planted some in the sod, 'cuz no flowerbeds keepin' me down, dawg.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger White Ghost Devil said...

Yes, I know that the picture is not the same FUBU that my FIL gives me. But who says French quartets are frontin'. Ya'll best stay out of the cellist's grill.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most certainly not! You have not lost your edge!
You're as edgy as a round table ;)
Rock on wid yo' bad self.
(If it makes you feel any better, I have no idea what the kids are saying lately and I used to PRIDE myself in knowing the latest slang. Now mine is soooo December 2000. How embarassing is that??)

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have you know my ride is a pimpin' gold to match the inlays for my teeth. Not really. But it is gold. Ish.

10:06 PM  
Blogger VS said...

I'd pay hard Canadian money to see you planting daffs. In my mind your hat is straw and wide-brimmed (is beribboned asking too much?), and songbirds follow you in a cloud. No, WGD, you haven't lost your edge. It's just turned into a trim.

7:38 AM  
Blogger White Ghost Devil said...

I know, I know. I'm edgy like a spoon.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home