tickle, tickle- haha!

This is what I get for marrying an Asian woman. I pay to go to plays and restaurants and hear people talk about the white ghost devil.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Just the 3 of us on our anniversary

We had our date night on Friday so I can't squawk too much, but when it came time for our champagne toast at dinner tonight, I broke out the crystal flutes we had at our wedding and a glass cup we bought jelly in. The boy has been asking for a taste of wine lately, so he bellied up for a slug of the good stuff. He thought it was a little spicy though.

I guess since he was born 9 months and 13 days after our wedding, he was there in a way.

Happy 7th, Demon Doll!!!

P.S. KIT

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahah! I love the "KIT"
Please tell me it was the Boy who drank out of the Jelly jar :)
Happy Anniversary, Bro-in-law!!!

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? The boy isn't coming near the wedding crystal until he can stop dropping the plastic cups...
;)

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to post soon? I think you should... just a suggestion... that posting ought be done...

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home