tickle, tickle- haha!

This is what I get for marrying an Asian woman. I pay to go to plays and restaurants and hear people talk about the white ghost devil.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

What's in a name?

Tickle, tickle, ha-ha... Well, now we know what happens when one lets his 6-year old choose the title for a web log.*sigh* Of course, for those who know me, it is a natural fit. I was leaning toward "The Daily Sneer," "Walking & Mocking" or "Don't Hate Me Because I Didn't Mean That About You Specifically." But I guess TTHH sums all that up and more. It's innocent and deviant at the same time.

Thanks, Boy! Ha Ha

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it. It suits you.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOOVE your blog title. Keep it! Unless you let The Boy pick your next one ;)

8:17 PM  
Blogger VS said...

Welcome to Blogland, WGD!! As for your blog title, I couldn't think of anything more appropriate to describe you, you cuddly bundle of giggles, you!

1:40 PM  
Blogger White Ghost Devil said...

VS... It is so me, it's almost a cliche.

Lulu- I'd let him pick topic too, but we don't know anything about Pokemon.... yet.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know lots about Pokemon. More than I wanted. Ask me about Spoink sometime.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home