tickle, tickle- haha!

This is what I get for marrying an Asian woman. I pay to go to plays and restaurants and hear people talk about the white ghost devil.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

DDoll thinks this applies to me

Weird Al - White and nerdy

My Better Third has been on me to link this video to my blog. I'm getting the feeling that she might think of me when she hears the "Ridin' Dirty" song. I am pretty street... I'll have you know that my high school is know for it's chronically low standardized test scores.

Sadly, what does it say about me when I read the review for Weird Al's spoof on Slate before I ever heard of the song/artist he was lampooning?

Peace, out!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know the artist but I know the song.
I'm starting to worry. Our 20-something admins will talk about artists and I try to nod and smile and look in-the-know. I think I will be found out soon.

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!! It's WGD!!

You don't know me...but I've heard the stories about you...:)

Bwahaha!!


WELCOME to blogging.

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! My fave in the vid is the segue! It matches your little lego guy!

10:12 PM  
Blogger White Ghost Devil said...

I'll have you ladies know that less than half of the references in the video apply directly to me. Who's nerdy now?

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetheart- Thanks for explaining The Star Wars Holiday special to me. Were you able to get back to the Wikipedia page? The Battlestar Gallactica one?
xoxoxoxo
(true story)

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK! I admit it! I watch Battlestar, too...
we are a house of geeks...
:)

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEW BLOG please.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

post...I mean POST

10:40 PM  
Blogger White Ghost Devil said...

OK, OK. I'm posting.... Golly.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home